Assessor Susan Fares, CIAO, GRI, CRB, SRES
Bloom Township Assessor Susan Fares is a native and current resident of Chicago Heights, IL and the mother of two sons, James and Matthew.
Educated at St. Agnes, Marian Catholic High School and Prairie State College in Chicago Heights, Susan was certified as an Illinois Assessing Officer, appointed to the office of Bloom Township Assessor in 1985 and now serving her 4th term.
In addition, she is a licensed, certified Illinois Real Estate Broker since 1985, currently with Baird & Warner Real Estate in Olympia Fields and a licensed Florida Real Estate salesperson with Keller Williams Elite Realty in Bonita Springs, FL
Over the years, Susan has served many Township communities in the following capacities:
- Member – Village of Homewood Beautification Committee
- Member – Village of Homewood Economic Development Committee
- Member – Southland and Homewood Area Chambers of Commerce
- Member – Prairie State College Ethics Committee
- Director – Prairie State College Foundation
- Member – Chicago Heights Lions Club
- Member – The Auxiliary of Franciscan St. James Health
- Member – Chicago Heights Plan Commission