Golde, K. (2014, January 16). YogaMD_video [Video file]. Retrieved from http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/uploadedFiles/News/Chicago/Multimedia/Science/YogiMD_video.mp4
Welcome to the Senior Services webpage! Staff can assist clients with benefits counseling, Medicare/Medicaid issues, social programs, transportation and a variety of other programs and services to meet the needs of our growing population.
Senior Department Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Benefit Access Applications Filed (Formerly Circuitbreaker)
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Senior Department Goals, Objectives and Mission
- To promote the visibility of Bloom Township Senior Department so as to increase the accessibility of services that improve the quality of life and dignity of older persons and those who care about them.
- To prepare for and respond to the changing service needs and preferences of the growing diverse Township senior communities through a comprehensive and culturally competent system of services.
- To create a working environment that empowers staff to be innovative, productive, efficient, and quality performers within a culture of respect and teamwork.
- To advocate for the needs of seniors and those who care for them and the local, state, and Federal levels in concert with consumers, our community partners, and the aging network.
- Provide a welcoming place where seniors can come with problems, questions or concerns and be able to answer, direct, seek answers in a kind, courteous and pleasing manner.